On time, on budget, on message. So easy to say. So hard to do. In this course, you will learn how outreach projects can go wrong and
how to reduce your risk of a self inflicted disappointment. The Perfect Outreach Project series provides a practical introduction to the art and science of "project management" -- leading teams of people to successful outreach outcomes.
- Date. Time. 90 Minutes. Part 1. Constructive Committees & Securing Signoffs. We will study the hilarious example of the worst outreach project ever and what mistakes caused the committee to tie themselves up in frustrating knots. Then you will learn how your team can work together to avoid the same fate.
- Date. Time. 90 Minutes. Part 2. "Role" Up Your Sleeves. "Role" with the Punches. Don’t do it all yourself! Get the most out of the people on your team and learn where to find people who have the skills that you need at a price you can afford... even if that that price is “free.”
- Date. Time. 90 Minutes. Part 3. Chickens and Eggs. Overwhelmed by deadlines? There’s a cure for that. In this session, you will get tips for breaking big projects into manageable pieces. And you will learn what to say to secure cooperation from whomever is holding you up.
Our course evaluations are full of feedback like this:
- "I've learned so much about what it takes to be a project manager"
- "I loved it...I really enjoyed the 'coaching conversations.' They gave me examples on how to resolve conflicts without fear of hurt feelings."
- "Very well done and good audience participation."
- "I had to miss a session, but I was able to listen to the recording later so it was OK."
Ready to sign up? Click the button below to register for the course. Once you register, we'll send you an invoice for $49.95 that you can pay by check, credit card, or PayPal.
Still have questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org