Even the strongest message won’t deliver itself! Learn how the pros plan their campaigns, measure their accomplishments, and do it even better next time. The More Than a Message training provides big concepts and practical tips you need to plan and carry out your effort. The workshop trains you how to target specific audiences, deliver your message to them, and hold their attention long enough to have your desired impact.
- December 4, 11:00 a.m. Part 1. What happens to your message once it's out there? In this workshop, learn how you can use "the slope" to predict and measure the number of people who notice and respond to your message. Discover what it takes to turn simple actions into big steps that really make a difference.
- December 5, 11:00 a.m. Part 2. Ready, Aim, Fire! or Ready, Fire, Aim? In this session, we will explore how to research your target audience and deliver your message using mass media, direct marketing, and online techniques.
- December 6, 11:00 a.m. Part 3. Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan. You will learn to distinguish successful and unsuccessful communication efforts and how to draw up the best plan possible with the resources you have available.
Our course evaluations are full of feedback like this:
- "I absolutely loved this training. I enjoyed really digging deep into how to reach your audience."
- "I really feel I have a solid foundation for where to start and how to follow through with outreach efforts"
- "Until taking this course, I was stuck with my program and unable to define a target audience for it."
- "Since the live sessions always seemed to come when I had to be in my car, I appreciated being able to listen to recordings later."
Ready to sign up? Click the button below to register for the course. Once you register, we'll send you an invoice for $49.95 that you can pay by check, credit card, or PayPal.
Still have questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org